Whether you spend a lot of time sitting in the car or at a desk chair craned over a laptop, chances are you have had back pain at some point. In fact, many experts estimate around 80% of Americans experience a back problem at some point in their life. You can be in the other 20%, and believe it or not, it all starts with your wallet.
Not many people realize that sitting on a thick leather wallet all day can put a lot of pressure on your sciatic nerve, which runs from your lower back down into your legs. In fact, wallets are such a common cause of a certain type of sciatic pain that the condition is nicknamed ďfat wallet syndrome.Ē
Before you start spending tons of money on doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists, try these products from Big Skinny, the leading name in slim, sleek, back-friendly wallets. They could very well be the relief you Ė and your wallet Ė have been looking for all along.
The Curve by Big Skinny
With a two rounded corners, the Curve is the most comfortable wallet for your front pockets, so you donít need to sit on anything. You donít have to worry about thick corners wearing out your pants, and you donít have to worry about a bulky square on your hip all day. You certainly donít have to worry about wallet-related sciatic back pain.The Super Skinny Bifold by Big Skinny
Not a front-pocket kind of guy? No problem. Big Skinny has another product that is actually designed to conform to the shape of your back pocket when you are sitting, enabling much better blood flow and relieving nerve pressure. The Super Skinny keeps your cards in four columns with a hinge in the middle to bend with you. Itís the perfect combination of space and comfort.The Compact Sports Wallet by Big Skinny
If you are only into the traditional style, Big Skinny still has the product for you. The Compact Sports Wallet was the first in Big Skinnyís collection, and is still a best seller today. At a width of only 4mm, you wonít feel anything digging into your rear end the next time you have to sit on that grueling train ride to work. Like to bring your wallet on your workout? Go ahead. Just like all of Big Skinnyís nylon wallets, itís machine washable.
Big Skinny Card Cases and Holders
Forget cash Ė plastic is the way of the future, and Big Skinny has the best ways of organizing it. The Mini Skinny Card Holder and Thin Card Case are on the cutting edge of wallet minimalism. Leave all of the junk you've been lugging around at home and set yourself free with nothing but the essentials tucked into one of these nifty cases.
Donít just take my word for it, read reviews from thousands of satisfied customers on Big Skinnyís website. Ladies, don't you worry, there are tons of great products for organizing your cash and cards as well. Check out Big Skinny
for more wallets and cases in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Say goodbye to fat wallet syndrome, and get your back into doing what you love.